Talent Training Analyst Remote Work. (BB-28BE9)
Encontrado en: Mipleo EC
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Training Analyst to deliver training to New Joiners and current employees at BairesDev. We seek for someone who is organized, and proactive, and multitasking with high adaptability to changes
What You?ll Do:
- Gather information regarding the different processes to prepare and to deliver training (internal and to New Joiners).
- Review and keep updated the information in Confluence.
- Create and do the follow-up of the tickets to Help Desk, HR and any other department we interact with.
- Being aware of the information we have and propose improvements.
- Review other departments processes to be aware about changes.
- Keep updated the Organization Chart of the area.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of related experience required.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Solid experience in Excel and have a mind for data.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 5 días