Mercaderista Guayaquil (BB-699E8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo EC
Promote product display and sales in drug stores and retail stores.
• Negotiate for and manage shelf space.
• Manage and control stock.
• Execute strategies for product sales.
• Persuade retail stores to sell products and market them in a specific way.
• Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
• Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 1 year’s relevant experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
• Effective speaker.
• Pleasant, enthusiastic personality who works well with others.
• Basic knowledge of the drug stores and retail stores market.
• Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office.
• Negotiation abilities.
• Positive interaction with customers and pharmacy/supermarket.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
calendar_todayhace 2 días