Software Engineer I (BB-F7B50)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo EC
Is your passion building quality software?
Then opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is looking for junior-level software developers with a strong command of SQL, Microsoft .NET Core, and Angular 5+.
What You’ll Contribute:
- Expertise in Google applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc)
- Produce clean and efficient code, based on system requirements
- Develop software applications that exceed client expectations
- Complete projects with Developers, QA and Business Analysts, & Project Leads
- Adhere to coding standards defined by Technical Team Management
- Analyze and test applications before launch to production environment
- Troubleshoot coding problems to ensure a productive workplace
- Participate in stand-ups and WebCreek University’s Mentorship Program
- Excellent English communication skills (B2 or higher)
- 1+ year of experience in a Software Engineer role
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position
- Many great programs and benefits, including private health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- USA travel for training, with work sponsorship
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the fortune 2000 and other leading organizations, including Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell. Employment opportunities are available in Houston (USA), San Diego (USA), Denver (USA), Miami (USA), Quito (Ecuador), Lviv (Ukraine), Lima (Peru), Medellin (Colombia), Mexico City (Mexico), Angeles (Philippines), and Barcelona (Spain).
It's time to take your career to the next level!
Apply now: webcreek.com/apply
calendar_todayhace 2 días