Sales Development Representative - Technical products (BB-50164)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo EC
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
The SDR role will manage the early stages of the sales process through prospect qualification, helping prospects align to the appropriate resources, reporting, and scheduling for JumpCloud’s Sales organization. This will be accomplished by engaging with prospects over the phone and with written communication using email, chat, and calendar tools. You will qualify the prospect's needs and professionally articulate JumpCloud’s value proposition. Sources include marketing programs, seminars/events, website downloads and inbound contacts from the web, phone and email as well as navigating through large complex accounts, identifying and engaging with the right technology decision makers.
• High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred.
. 90 % English level (listening. writing and speaking)
. Soft and hard sales orientation
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
● 2 years in a sales related role, this could be retail, phones, we're open. Prior SaaS product experience would be helpful in getting up to speed but not necessary.
● Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated to advance your sales career
● Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
● High aptitude for learning new technologies.
● Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills.
calendar_todayhace 4 días