Human Resources Assistant (BB-C489F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo EC
Human Resources Assistant
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The HR Assistant's primary responsibility is recruiting, phone screening, and interviewing potential candidates. In addition, the HR Assistant will assist with PTO tracking, timesheets, and the maintenance of all HR related documents. This position requires a professional and personable demeanor, along with the ability to problem-solve.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work directly under the Human Resource Manager and support all teams on an ongoing basis to ensure clerical and administrative organization.
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews with potential new hires and candidates
- Complete referral reviews as part of the hiring process
- Conduct reports for managers on employee's performance
- Point person for tracking time and attendance for all departments.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Psychology preferred
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with multiple projects
- Flexibility and willingness to learn on the fly
- Engaging, professional, and diplomatic demeanor
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onQuito Canton, Ecuador
work Opal Group