CLUV.21.02 Senior Full-Stack Developer (BB-4D142)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo EC
We are looking for the best Senior Full Stack Developers! Top compensation and benefits!
WebCreek is looking for Senior Full Stack Developers (AngularJS + API (C# + SQL) to help develop the company's commercialized data analytics platform. Target market is FMCG, close to concepts such as CRM, SFA, and data integration.
What You’ll Contribute:
- 4+ year experience as Full Stack Developer.
- Experience in SCRUM, Atlassian (JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Participate in the biweekly sprints with the CTO, where the new developments, improvements and/or incident solutions will be planned, in order to understand the requirements, the functional and technical design, define tasks and involved teams and make a first estimate of times.
- Participate in the team meetings to detail the breakdown of the tasks in order to develop them, assign them, and estimate times along with the team.
- Participate in the daily sprints to follow up on the projects and make sure that all the set timings are being met. In case there are deviations, readjust and reorganize the tasks.
- Carry out the assigned tasks and the unit tests in order to deliver the applications(functionalities) with quality.
- Test the developments in a test environment with real client data, verify performance, solve possible incidents and make the necessary corrections.
- Revise the teammates’ code and participate in the pull request.
- Document the new developments and improvements
- Deliver the developments to increase the productive environment.
- Solve platform incidents.
- Provide support to the team to solve any doubts or incidents.
- Make proposals for technological or methodological improvement.
- Report the activities weekly in the Report program.
- Computer science studies
- Proficient in Web (AngularJS), API (C#), SQL
- Desirable but not essential: JAVA, Qlik, Python
- Jenkins, Bitbucket pipeline, JIRA, TDD, Clean code, and Agile methodologies
- Analytical capacity, Organization and planification, Resolution capacity, Orientation to capacity
- Proactive, Oral and written communication and Client and business orientation
What You’ll Gain:
- Full-time position
- Many great programs and benefits, including private health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
- USA travel for training, with work sponsorship
- Top salary with regular revisions
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the fortune 2000 and other leading organizations, including Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell. This opportunity is a remote position.
It's time to take your career to the next level!
Apply now: webcreek.com/apply
#developer #WebCreek #IT #jobs #nearshoring #careers #opportunity #jobopening
calendar_todayhace 6 horas
location_onQuito Canton, Ecuador